Having problems with Monkey Joe's?

Monkey Joe's Customer Service Contacts

+1 470 277 5721 (Customer Service)
1720 Peachtree Street, Suite 1028
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Monkey Joe's Customer Service. Initial Monkey Joe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Monkey Joe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Monkey Joe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Monkey Joe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 25, 2020

Monkey Joe's — customer service

An employee ran after me from behind the counter, after I made a statement about the higher price and le...

Sep 20, 2019

Monkey Joe's — furniture and employees

My 9 month old son was sitting by the table in his high chair and a nail and screw fell from the table and...

Monkey Joe'snot being open

The location at 4952 Centre Point Dr. in North Charleston, SC was supposed to open today (6/28/19) at 10:00 am. As of 10:40 am, the location was still not open, and we were told by an Associate there waiting that it would be at least 30 more minutes. That's ridiculous that a key holder is not there befor other workers. The workers that were on time should be paid for the time they got there, and the people waiting to go in like myself should get free admission for another time. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Monkey Joe'sthe business

Monkey joes in tucker is the worst place to work or go to. The machines are always broken and the white maneger and owner are very rude! The teens that work there get no breaks at all they can't even sit down from what I seen it's very disappointing! The outside of the building doesn't even look like a fun kids place more like an abandon place. This place really needs to go out of business.

Monkey Joes — didn't provide items paid for in party package & over-priced

I had my daughter's 2nd birthday at the Copperfield location in Houston, TX on 9/16/17 only because my...

Monkey JoesSafety complaint

About 3 weeks ago I visited the Monkey Joes in Pembroke Pines, Fl with my grandchildren. My daughter said she has been there at other times.

In the arcade area there are prizes that are VERY UNSAFE for small children.
      You pay in advance and get a card to put in the machines. The children are attracted to the small plastic ducks. The eyes come out and can easily be swallowed by young children. I don't think the game says unsafe for children under '3' but anyway there might be an older sibling who might hand the duck to the younger child who could swallow the eye.

I wrote the company and they did not respond. When I tried calling the corporate office phone number I was told that the mail box was not set up!

what type of corporation is this?

Monkey Joe'sManagement

My son was working for monkey joes About a month ago one of the manager punch my son in the chest for no reason at all he complain to the owner they said they will take care and nothing got done After about a month he got fired and their reasons was the my son was not enthusiasts about the job when I know that my son loves to play with the children I never heard a so stupid reason for firings someone I did send an email and got no answer so far

• Kizzie Gipson   Feb 23, 2016

Needs updating! Sanitizer dispensers were broken. Womens bathroom was nasty. Machine to purchase game cards wasn't working properly. Few games were out of order. Couple of the games we played ended short, waste of $$$! Monkey mascot didn't stay out long to greet kids and his costume was dirty! Kids had fun on bouncy houses of course but chances of me going there again are slim to none! I'd give this location a 2 out of 10.

• Br
            Brittnee Rosiland Jones Jan 14, 2016

Hi, my name is Brittnee Jones and I work with Monkey Joe's. Thank you for your message. Please send your contact information to [email protected] and someone will be in contact with you soon.

Monkey Joes — Safety

We attended Monkey Joe's for the first time as an invite to a birthday party. The children seemed to...

Monkey Joe's — Bad service, rude Manager

My daughter ordered a single slice of pizza. It is usually brought right out. We inquired several times as to...

Monkey Joes — Birthday Party

I am appalled and disgusted with the location in Orlando Florida at 9101 International Drive Orlando Florida...

Monkey JoesWATCHING THESE KIDS GET NO BREAKS

I WENT TO MONKEY JOES THIS WEEKEND FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY LOCATION THE ONE IN SUNRISE, WELL I SAT OUTSIDE THE PARTY ROOM AND TO MY AMAZMENT..I SAT THERE I WATCHED ALL THESE KIDS WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND HAVE NO 15MIN BREAKS.I EVEN ASKED 1 PERSON HOW LONG THEY WERE THERE SINCE AND THEY HAD SAID SINCE ABOUT 10AM AND IT WAS AFTER 3PM.I MADE A JOKE AND SAID YOU SHOULD TAKE A 15MIN BREAK.THAT PERSON REPLIED BACK YEAH I WISH..WE DONT GET THOSE.WHAT THE HELL.WHAT ARE WE IN SOME KIND OF A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.WHERE IS THE DEPT OF LABOR.HAS ANYONE NOT MADE A COMPLAINT.THESE KIDS ARE BEING ROBBED.THIS COULD BE YOUR CHILD ON DAY.HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE KID LIKE THAT.THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT.I LEFT THERE AFTER 7.I WAS SICK TO MY STOMACH.NOT 1 KID GOT A 15MIN WONDER IF UNCLE SAM KNOWS.DEPARTMENT OF LABOR SURE WILL.THATS A SWEAT SHOP.I DROVE BY THE OTHER NIGHT TO MY SURPRISE(NOT) THEY HAVE THEN ALSO AS A DAMN CLEANING CREW AS WELL..WINDOWS, ON THEIR KNEES DOING THE LEDGE OF THE FLOOR, MOPPING, I HEARD ONE COMING OUT AND SAYING THEY HAD TO UNCLOGG THE TOILET, REALLY MONKEY JOE OWNERS..YOU GIVE IT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NAME..YOUR A SORRY ### HUMAN BEING.YOU MUST HAVE NO COMPASSION OR FEELINGS.JUST MONEY HUNGRY GREETY PEOPLE.AND IM SURE THESE PARENTS DONT KNOW BUT I BET IF A COUPLE STUMLE ON TO THIS ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSS.LOTS OF NO LUCK WELL DESERVED

• Ta
              takeachillpillplease Nov 12, 2012

to the original poster: 1: Stop YELLING BY USING ALL CAPS. Please 2: Why do you have to say over and over about Dept of Labor, breaking the law, etc. etc. It appears you are not an observer, but either an employee or a close friend/relative of an employee that does not like their job. 3 - There are millions of people out of work. If you/they do not like this job, there are plenty standing in line that would love it. 4 - Sorry that you are so unhappy with life.

• So
              SOMER GAMBINO Oct 11, 2012

ty again

• So
              SOMER GAMBINO Oct 11, 2012

thank you so much for your comment.i went back just out of curiosity. and it was about 11am left at 7pm a few peole got a 30min break and that was today..kids were talking about how they are just put on the schedule as late as posible so MONKEY JOES can just use them to clean.Dont get me wrong i have a life i try to bring my kids place but you cant ignore what people ares saying.if anyone has a direct number to the dept of labor in fl i would appreciate it soo much.this has got to stop.these are good kids try to earn an honest living not out there making easy money and we as adults should admire that.EVEN though they are being taken advantage off ...your breaking the law monkey joes..

• Mo
              MONKEYSWAGGLEGITT Oct 10, 2012

YES I AGREE WIT YU THESE GUISE R THE BADD GUISE AND THEY SHUD BE OUT OF THE BUSINESS CUZ THAT'S RONG ND THE KIDS WHO ARE WURKING IT SHUD GIT 15 MINUTE BREAK OR ELSETHEY ARE TOO TIRED TO WORK AND THEY NEED TWO BEE TREATED PROPERLY LIKE ACTUALLY HUMANB EINGS SO THEY SHUD BE A CRIMINALS ON TH MONKEY BARS AND SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• 1h
              1HVT797 Oct 09, 2012

DID YOU THINK THERE'S ANY DIGNITY INVOLVED WHEN THE ESTABLISH'S NAME IS "MONKEY JOES"?????

Monkey Joes — Was turned away when i have been there before

I have just moved here to Columbus, Ga and have taken my kids to monkey joes 2 times before this time. I have...

Monkey Joes — Maltreatment and lies to customers

I had book a party over the phone at Monkey Joes Location in Fayetteville, and they lied to me about the...