Menu
G
Author of the complaint
3:39 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

CC is the biggest scam company there is! I am absolutely sickened over the service that we were provided over the last few days. My car was put into good standing and was taken out of repo status yet they decided to take it and instead of allowing us to pay the tow fee and going on about payments like we had scheduled they said we needed to pay in full instead and would no longer continue the loan. We asked multiple times that they call the loan holders phone and not any other number on file and anytime there was an issue with the loan that number would be the way to get it resolved. Instead the marked that number as a do not call and only called numbers where nobody could handle the issues. They didnt even call in the repo so even the police thought the car was stolen! They said they keep the cars local however its 2 hours from where it was picked up and over 9 hours away from the home address. So now we cant get our things. The lied multiple times about allowing us to continue the loan. This is ridiculous. The way this was handled is disgusting. We even told them the reason the account holder wasnt able to work was due to covid cases inside the home included the account holder themselves. Even offered proof of those dated tests. They dropped the ball and now we have no car. During a pandemic... horrible. We setup payments etc and on Friday that was perfectly fine they were willing to continue the loan. Suddenly Monday now they have the car they wont.

More Chrysler Capital complaints & reviews

Chrysler Capital - lease return fee
Chrysler Capital - lien release
Chrysler Capital - payoff
Chrysler Capital - harassing me for my payment that was not late
1 comments
A
May 09, 2022 4:59 pm

I bought out my lease and working with Chrysler Capital was the worst experience I’ve ever had. I thought I was all done with my buyout/with the company, however, I recently found out they gave me the wrong information about my registration resulting in paying a big fee. When inquiring about it they said there was nothing they could do except take note to train their employee’s to give the right information to customers. Needless to say I will never be a customer of Chrysler Capital again and do not recommend them to anyone!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

195 complaints