Choice Hotels — rodeway motel sold
I had reservations at Belgium Wisconsin Roadway motel October 27th and 28th. Upon arrival I was told that the motel was sold and they would not honor my reservations. I had to stay there for much higher rates than my reservations was for. I called Choice and was told they could not remove the charges from my card. After stating my displeasure with the issue I was told to call Customer Service. I spoke to a really friendly agent that called the motel to try and work it out with them but was unsuccessful. She did say that the charges would not be billed to my Visa. She gave me a number to give if they do.
I am really upset that Choice Hotels never notified me prior to my travel to let me know and that I had to pay a much higher rate. Luckily they had rooms available. The new owners of the motel told me they notified Choice 2 weeks ago of the change.
I really doubt that I use Choice Hotels again if this issue isn't resolved. And I will not advise anyone else to use Choice Hotels as well.
Thanks...Michael A. Shaffer
More Choice Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work