Choice Hotels International — room condition
On 8/6/18 my wife and I checked in to the Quality Inn (PA412) to meet up with other family members to attend my father-in-laws funeral. We unpacked and left the room to meet up with other family members staying at the hotel. We attended a family gathering and returned to the hotel around 11:00 PM that night. When we entered the room we noticed there was about 10-15 fruit flies in the room. We took it with a grain of salt and went to sleep. When we woke the next morning there was about 75 to 100 fruit flies in the room, they were everywhere. It was so bad we ended up going to another family members room to get ready to attend the funeral. Needless to say, we stayed at another hotel for the remainder of our stay.
Quality Inn (PA412)
1740 New Butler Rd.
New Castle, PA 16101
Check In: 8/6/18
Check Out: 8/7/18
More Choice Hotels International Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues!
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points!
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - bed bugs
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - unauthorized charges, scam
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work