Choice Hotelscomplaint on nasty hotel

I recently stayed at econo lodge inDouglas ga, I checked in on the 21st and checked out on the 22nd of October 2017. we arrived got our keys got to our room it was disgusting, there was poo in the toilet were nobody cleaned it, there was what looked like somebody had threw coke on the bathroom door, the room door was dirty with black stuff, the air vents was not cleaned I become sick due to access of dust, the comforter was dirty, there was an light bulb that was blew, there was dust on the lamps, the ice bucket had dirt or something in it, we stayed the night because we was so tiers from drivin . We woke up the next morning went to get breakfast from the breakfast room, the orange juice was old. The waffles and the syrup was disgusting there was no cup lids or nothing.when we went to check out i go and get the receipt as im talking to the front desk dude, A RAT runs across the lobby floor from the breakfast area, I would love to get a refund or another night somewhere decent because that was just horrible they don't clean and are not very sanitary they seem like they just throw everything to sell a room and that's disgusting.