Children's Place — security tag
My family and I made a 2 hour trip yesterday and made a purchase at this location. When we returned home I discovered a security tag on a pair of jeans. I tried different stores in my area to see if it could be removed and was unsuccessful. My mother called store and asked if it was something they could do to help to compensate. Was told was nothing she could do and was very rude. A few points or 10 dollar coupon would have been great. We are just upset we have to make a trip for someone's negligence. It would not be so bad if it was not a 2 hour ride up and a 2 hour back. I do understand mistakes happen. This issue cost us gas, time and a very big inconvenience for everybody.
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived
- Children's Place - I made an online order and I still haven't received it, The Children's Place lost my order.
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - order cancelled
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- Children's Place - issues with online orders
- Children's Place - customer service
- Children's Place - poor customer service
- Children's Place - online order not received but showing as delivered