Children's Placeissues with online orders

R

I have had MULTIPLE issues with online orders. The first issue I had was Children's Place not applying my $70 worth of rewards toward my purchase, even though it said they were applied in my checkout, and instead charged my credit card. So I had to call customer service, cancel the order, and start all over. On top of that I had to wait 10 DAYS to get my money back. I was promised I would receive $15 worth of rewards points to make up for all of the issues, which of course did not happen. So I placed my order again, which was time consuming but I had no other choice since Children's Place can't take orders over the phone which is very lazy in my opinion. This time my order gets cancelled without ANY notification. I waited patiently for my order to arrive and after 2 weeks goes by with no shipment yet I check my order online to see the cancellation notice. I call to ask what is going on with this order and the representative tells me all 12 of my items are no longer available, which makes no sense at all. I asked to talk to a supervisor at this point and then got hung up on. I am beyond frustrated and will never shop here again. I can't believe how horrible the customer service has been.