Chicos — Jacket
I received a jacket that I paid full price for. First time I wore it, one button fell off. I sewed it back on. The second time I wore it, two buttons fell off but I only found one. I have never even buttoned the jacket. Cheaply made and very expensive. Now I am missing a button on a jacket that I only wore twice. I tried to return it but it was over the 60 days so I was not able to return it. I requested that they send me an extra button but they said they don't have any. Chico products are very poor quality and their customer service is nonexistent. I would think twice before shopping there. Companies with poor quality merchandise have short return policies. Companies with better quality merchandise have more generous return policies. Chicos stuff doesn't last 90 days so return policy is 60 days.
More Chicos Complaints & Reviews
- Chico's - Return policy
- Chico's - Forgot to give me discount 
- Chico's - Gift Card and Credit
- Chico's Retail Services - Unethical behavior
- Chicos - Coupon 
- Chicos - the poorest example friendly and efficient online customer service 
- Chico's Retail Services - discrimination
- Chico's Retail Services - not honoring my 40% coupon.
- Chico's - thank you gift
- Chico's Retail Services - postcard for a free thank you tote