Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fashion & Shopping Chicme Customer services delayed giving return address and now wont accept return

Chicme review: Customer services delayed giving return address and now wont accept return

D
Author of the complaint
7:30 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Donna-Marie Simpson

[protected]@gmail.com

Order number: [protected]

ordered over £130 worth of items, half I kept but most did not fit and so when I contacted them for return details they went back and forth offering partial refunds and discounts before giving me the return address. I had a small window to return but that included the weekend. With work and children the small window was not enough time, especially considering I received the address 11 days after asking for it.

I asked for a UK return address as the shipping was very expensive, they ignored my request and said my return was late and did not engage further. A contradiction to how they were offering discounts and coupons prior. Just highlights that they had planned to con the customer in the first place. They are refusing to accept the items and now I have been conned out of over £50. There has been no offer of exchange or help to provide customer service. The whole system is a con as why not provide the return address at first request. Such a poor way to treat customers.

0 comments