Chess — contract
Following a fire at my workshop I urgently needed to divert all calls to my mobile. As my line supplier I called Chess to organise.
In initially very helpful but they signed me up to a 5 year contract over the phone and although I said i was not happy about this they did not offer any shorter terms and I feel they were taking advantage of a stressful situation
As a result this is costing over £650 per year.
I have requested a copy of the agreement which they have failed to delivery and have only sent an edited form of the verbal contract.
I would avoid at all costs
More Chess Complaints & Reviews
- Chess Telecom - get out clause
- Chess Telecom - termination charges
- Chess Telecom LTD - bought my service from geezer
- Chess Telecom - disconection fraud
- Chess Telecom - breach of contract
- Chess Telecom - service, billing, the lot
- Chess Telecom - scam email
- Chess Telecom - internet by chess telecom
- Chess Telecom - telephone line and broadband
- Chess ICT - phone and broadband