check into cash reloadable cardnightmare with the relodable card

I purchased one of thos reloadable cards called checkintocash at Idahofalls location...Loaded up with $800 dollars...thinking i can pay my bills...Oh boy was i wrong...It took the bank that this card goes through 72 hours to activate my card so i can use it...So they floated my money for 72 hours investing it into other businesses ...Now how many customers time $800 is out there that been taken by this practices?

I complain at the facility where i bought the card, their answer was we just sell them we dont know nothing about them...Wow so where is customer service to back up their product i wonder?

Then once i got to the funds bank that is sponcoring these cards allowed another company to authorise 6 times charges of $11.95 to my card ...When i questioned their answer was these are pending and are just pre-authorized..and that by july 18th they will fall of the file...

So i was out of funds of total of $66 dollars not able to use it...

Okay today i checked account and 3 of those are gone through...Anyon in a raight mind will know that is fraud...How can company allow 3 times same charges?in one day?

When i contacted company that charged they denied charges

Now Sponcoring bank wants me to spend half day of my time filling out forms and disputing amount ...then they will put card on hold
and i have to wait again 3 weeks to get my new card so i can use remaining balance and get credit for those 3 times charges of 11.95

When that is over card will be burned in a bbq fire..but i wanted to get word out ...DO NOT BE TAKEN BY THIS SCAM by company name Checkintocash.com