CheapTickets.comno refund

D

I purchased a ticket in March of 2008 and had to cancel my flight on April 29, 2008. (# AP270301WVG6K68K) I was told by a representative from cheap ticket that I would be receiving a refund for my cancelled flight in "1 to 2 billing cycles (30-60 days)."It has now been 9 months, and I have not received any refund. I have contacted Cheap tickets approximately 15-20 times and have been given the run-around all this time. I found out today from Taca airlines that no refund has been requested. In addition, I was told by Taca airlines that Cheap Tickets was the party who was responsible for refunding me the ticket price. I was told be several customer service agents for Cheap Tickets that the airline was responsible for refunding me and that there supervisor (Cheap Tickets) were working with my account. Every time I would call Cheap Tickets I was place on hold for many minutes and up to 1 to 2 hours on hold at a time while Cheap Tickets personnel supposedly contacted Taca airlines to find out the "STATUS" of the refund. I was then placed on hold again while the representative talk to her supervisior (Cheap Tickets ) then I was subsequently disconnected and had to call back again. I do not believe this was an accident. I believe I have been given the run around for the past 9 months. I have spoken to Cheap Tickets representative and supervisors which some of their names are Apple, Allen, Paul Marcello, Oliver and Anna. I am now despaired of ever gaining satisfaction and receiving my refund of more than $500.00 as I was told by Cheap Tickets Representative.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices