Charter communications — charter email service suddenly suspended or broken...
I have been a Charter cable customer for many years and have my email thru their server system based on the POP3 format, via my PC, W7 based computer.
That system has worked up to the morning of August 09, 2018.
My email will Receive however, it throws error messages when attempting to Send email.
I spent over 2 hours trying to get a solution with Charter/Spectrum. There is a long wait to speak to a customer service person. The first one put me on hold and never came back. Calling the second time, waiting, and then speaking to a Tech person did not help at all.
All she wanted me to do was convert my email to the IMAP format. She tried to convince that it was just an easy set of steps to make the format changes. I know better. . .!
Have you ever tried to convert from POP3 to IMAP. . .??
Try it sometime when you have over 100 subfolders in your POP3 based email program.
Spectrum thru its Customer Support attempts to convince customers that the conversion is easy. That is only true when one has no subfolders in their email program. Just the basic ones that come built in.
I want to know how to get my POP3 email options back.
More Charter communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management