Charter Collegewill not give me my diploma when I passed all classes and ncct state exam

I passed all classes and state exam for medical assistant they will not give me my diploma to send to NCCT for certification. They state I still owe them money. Which I have paid $17, 000 ! Also they stated credits will transfer to any college. That was a lie. I have contacted a state board employee that is wanting to help. Please call me 509.440.5163 or email me [protected]@hotmail.com for her information. Thank u.

• Br
    Brandi A. May 02, 2013

Hello Becca,
    We’re glad to hear that you successfully passed your NCCT exam and we would be happy to speak to you regarding any confusion over your outstanding balance with Charter College. As to your concerns about the transferability of credits, it is at the complete discretion of the institution students wish to transfer to. We have had graduates successfully continue their education at other institutions.
    -Brandi, Charter College