Certegywouldn't cash my check

D

Went to Macy's yesterday to buy some shoes amounting to $214.43. Certegy refused to authorize my check. I have excellent credit and have never bounced a check. Have now idea why the world this would be happening.

Tried to reach to them and got a crazy automated system that basically told me what I already new and then hung up on me.

This is just crazy.

Finally got hold of someone I got a bunch of garbage that I could not understand and I am an Accountant.

Not going to Macy's anymore.