Certegy Check Services / Publix Grocery — declined check
I went to buy groceries and left my wallet and used a check out of my glove box to cover my groceries. When I went to check out, my check was declined because of something with Certegy from 2004. I was given Corporate number of Publix. I called them. They gave me Certegy's number. I called them and they could see where I owed $25 for a NSF check back from 2004 but were UNABLE to process my request or to take a payment??!?!!!
So they give me another number to call. I waited online for 37 minutes and finally get a hold of the most SARCASTIC and RUDEST associate I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!!! I spoke to Virginia at Certegy Tech Services, Customer Care Department. She is the epitomy of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN PUBLIX STORES AGAIN. Nor will I shop at stores that use Certegy's Services!! There are too many options out there for me to deal with this kind of BS. You can want and want for that $25 fee ALL YOU WANT, but I dont have the TIME OR PACIENTS TO DEAL WITH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Just let me pay the stupid fee and get ON WITH MY LIFE, CERTEGY!!!
More Certegy Check Services / Publix Grocery Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!