Cellular BlowoutScam charges

I ordered a phone 4 months ago, $200.00 was taking but no phone, a total rip off, should I go visit? The phone I ordered is on sale now. but they tell me its on back order. June 6th was my order, Cellularblowout is a fraud.This was a birthday present, do I look stupid? The address given is from California or is that a lie. They will not answer the phone. I've e-mailed numerous times but no call back. Email is htt://cellular-blowout.net. I would take any kind of 200.00dollr phone but they won't sent that I believe it would be easier to be in a real business, then keep ripping people off.

• Valerie Jun 05, 2008

I bought an unlocked cell phone for 200 at Christmas for my husband and paid extra for shipping. I have called and cannot get anyone nor can I get them to respond to my letters. I see they continue to make add campaigns when they cannot fulfil orders from seven months ago. Beware and do not purchase anything from them! When you call, you get a recording and that says normal working hours and when you email it says they do not deal with customer service issues via email. So if they will not respond to calls, emails or letters, what’s left? They are a scam and should be brought to light!

• Valerie Jun 09, 2008

Never again will I order from a company without checking for complaints. Cellular Blowout is the biggest scam ever! Their website says in stock but they will send you and email saying the item is on backorder a few days after you place your order. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the items that haven't even been shipped. You will never get in contact with them by phone or email. They try to fool you by saying do not contact your credit card company for a refund. What a rip off they should be shut down fast!

• Valerie Jul 01, 2008

I ordered a cell phone from cellular blowout.com and it has been 20 days and I have not received my phone or my money back. I paid almost $30 bucks for 2nd day air, I emailed them because that is the only way to contact them and for 4 days straight no response. Finally I noticed a number on my bank statement for Bad *** Wireless so my husband called and got a voicemail run-around that still did not connect you to an actual person. I am still waiting for a response from these people. They stole my money and I want it back! Any ideas?

• Valerie Sep 05, 2008

This company needs to be put out of business!! They send defective merchandise (if they send anything at all) and then are totally unresponsive when you contact their so-called "Customer Service" (more like "Customer Dis-Service"). I went through the motions and sent them an email and referenced my order number. I received a response email (probably automatic) saying that someone from Customer Service would get back to me within 24 hours. I'm still waiting and furious. The State Attorney General in California needs to put this company out of business because they are all crooks! Can't someone out there do something? I have already contacted my state's Attorney General.

• Me
    melissa valenzuela Sep 25, 2008

its true that cellular blowout is no good company.i ordered from cellular blowout because i thot they got the hottest phone and everything.so i ordered two phone i had to spend 497 dollars for it.i made changes to my order so i called them but i couldn't get hold of them so i emailed them and they reply once.so i thot my order was gonna be alrite and its been 2 weeks now i havn't got my phone i tried to email them again and call them and still cannot get hold of them and its pretty obvious that cellular blowout is a no good company cause they stole my money i hope they punished for that.i called my bank and they said they will find away to get my money back and so i wish i could get my money back...

• Su
    Susan Jan 19, 2009

Cellular Blowme sent me a defective cell phone after a month delay. Sent me a European charger / adapter with my phone and I paid for gift wrap service unto which the phone was shipped in a crushed box with NO gift wrap. Charged me full price and for 10 days I'm still trying to contact the monkeys that work at this scam store. DO NOT BUY from Cellular Blowme. They are scammers and should be put in jail. DAVID BLEEDON is the lead SCAM artist.

mary1776 Apr 15, 2009

CELLULAR BLOWOUT IS A FRAUD!!! Never buy from them. I placed a order for a Motorola KRZR phone because it was in stock and only $119. plus i wanted 2 day shipping so that was $22 more total stolen from me $142 and some change.They took the money the same day i summitted the order and low and behold 2 days later I get a email that my phone was backordered...30days later they tell me to call my credit card and dispute the charge. I have Navy Federal so i feel hopefull that I will get the money back one way or the other since they don't play that fraud game. Don't be drawn in to their low deals...So Stupid I am

• Su
    suz May 19, 2009

I ordered a motorola v66 way back in January. Got the same backorder e-mail that you did . I tried to cancel, tried to phone, tried to change my order, all without success. I really had given up all hope after seeing so many complaints on the internet. Well imagine my surprise when I received a package today ( 4 months later) from none other than CELLULAR BLOWOUT! Included with the phone was a complimentary car charger. Anyway, the phone actually seems to be functional, however it came in a generic box and without an owners manual.

mary1776 May 19, 2009

My bank gave me the money back but they still have a open order and emails are still coming in saying the same thing as always. at this point the only thing I worry about is that they do send it and rechare my card. I got a phone off ebay and it was perfect.

• Ha
    HanF59 Nov 23, 2009

I ordered 2 Razr phones each w/ 2yr warrantees on 12/5/2017 for Christmas gifts. One arrived 12/23 and the other 1/26/2017 after many calls and emails. Both phones when I ordered online said IN STOCK so It never should have taken over a month & a half to get one of the 2 phones I ordered. I called and called repeatedly and could only get voicemail that would allow me to leave a message some times and sometimes it wouldnt. Finally I decided to get to cust.Serv. by pushing wholesale prompt and I actually reached a live person in customer service. They told me the ph was not in stock & they were waiting on an overseas shipment. I asked a supervisor for some kind of compensation for all my trouble, & after going back & forth she agree to a basic earpiece set, which I never received. I had to return the 1st ph (inferior quality/refurbished) b/c the speaker went out within a month. It was replaced thru warrantee w/ another scratched up refurbished ph. And recently I found out they cancelled one of my 2yr warrantees prematurely without my knowledge & w/o doing any repairs on this other ph that was still under warrantee. Do yourself a favor, DONT BUY HERE!!

Joe Roberts Dec 19, 2009

I am also in the same perdicament. I cancelled an order with them almost 6 months ago and continue to have charges from them on my Visa. Very disturbing outfit. I ended up cancelling my card all together to prevent any further charges. Very shady organization.

stop_cellularblowout_scam Feb 20, 2010

Cellular Blowout is a SCAM! They have ripped-off thousands and thousands of people. Lets stop them now!
    Have you ever been ripped off by them? If you - do - please find time to send an e-mail to [protected]@yahoo.com.
    We are committed to stopping this scam from ripping-off more people, and will have them refund those who suffered!

• Valerie Jun 03, 2016

First of all, I paid for 2-day shipping and it took 5 days to get my phone. I was promised a refund for that. 3 weeks later no refund, no response to emails, no answer at their company. Than - I get the phone and it's a piece of junk! I again get authorization for a refund, have not received my money and they will not respond. I filed a fraud claim with my bank. They said that they have to give the company 30 days to refund my money, and if they don't they will refund me and go after them themselves. File a fraud suite!!!

• Er
    Erix Jun 03, 2016

bbb rates this company as an "F"
    "Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

• Me
    melissa valenzuela Jun 03, 2016

its true that cellular blowout is no good company.i ordered from cellular blowout because i thot they got the hottest phone and everything.so i ordered two phone i had to spend 497 dollars for it.i made changes to my order so i called them but i couldn't get hold of them so i emailed them and they reply once.so i thot my order was gonna be alrite and its been 2 weeks now i havn't got my phone i tried to email them again and call them and still cannot get hold of them and its pretty obvious that cellular blowout is a no good company cause they stole my money i hope they get punished for that.i called my bank and they said they will find away to get my money back and so i wish i could get my money back...all the comments that i read is exactly what happened to me so yea i agree they should get PUNISHED! or jail or something

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices