Having problems with 1-800-The-Law2?

1-800-The-Law2 Customer Service Contacts

20101 Hamilton Ave., Suite 375
Torrance, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1-800-The-Law2 Customer Service. Initial 1-800-The-Law2 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1-800-The-Law2 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1-800-The-Law2. Discuss the issues you have had with 1-800-The-Law2 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

1-800-THE-LAW2very poor service

My elderly stepfather tripped on an unmarked curb in a gas station and broke his hip in November, 2018 resulting in surgery and a significant degradation in his mobility and quality of life. I contacted 1-800-the-law2 in December and was assigned to Jackson White Attorneys At Law in Arizona. I would contact them every few weeks and ask for an update, and was told they were getting his medical files, contacting the gas station's insurance company, etc. Then, in June, 2019, six month's after they were hired, the law firm wants my elderly mother to contact the various medical providers (both in and out of state) and get my stepfather's medical records and bills. When I objected and commented that the law firm had asked for a release early on and was supposed to have already gotten the medical records, I was told (via text message) that the attorney would call me the following Monday. On Thursday, I hadn't heard from the attorney and sent another email asking for a status update. I received an email with an attached "withdrawal" letter from the law firm stating that they couldn't "establish liability" with the gas station, and reminding me that the statute of limitations on filing a lawsuit began on the date of the incident, and we only had a year from that date to file any lawsuit. So, six months after they were contracted (and one half way through our filing statute of limitations), they appear to have done little work and withdraw. That's extremely poor and unprofessional service!

Be very wary of the quality of representation you receive from 1-800-the-law2!

1-800 The Law 2 — Bad Service

Please do not use 1-800 the Law 2. I used them last year when I reported a Workers Comp injury. Someone came...