Casper KOABed Bugs

Infested with bed bugs! Do not stay here. Our group stayed in both cabins. Cabin 1 had them crawling out of the cracks in the wood logs and we ended up being bitten more times than we could count. My brother was so bad he went to the doctor and was given antibiotic, steroid pack, and a body cream scrub to prevent staph infection. Since we were moving from cabin to cabin I would bet cabin 2 has them also.

The scary thing for all you travelers out there is that my cousin was walking to the bathroom and half way there discovered a live bed bug crawling on his leg. No telling where they are infested in the buildings of the camp ground.

The owner Susan would not refund any of our money and said they turned the matter over to their insurance company.

Bed Bugs
Bed Bugs

• Ru
    Ruth R. Aug 25, 2012

Wow, I was thinking of staying at a KOA cabin for Labor Day weekend. Ummm no way, not now. Not after I've seen complaint after complaint after complaint. I hope the owner has a change of heart -- if somebody had to be seen by a doctor that's bad. Really bad. I hope everyone is ok now.