The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cash Generator — deceased customer/lost jewellery
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In December 2014 my siblings and I sadly and rather unexpectedly lost our mother who was only in her very early sixties.
Near this time I got in touch with your branch in Grays, Thurrock as they lost an item of my mothers jewellery of great sentiment to her of which we were unable to retrieve to lay her to rest with.
The matter very quickly escalated and rightly so and you sent me a full and final settlement offer of which I can send over to you independently. Unfortunately I became rather ill myself and was in no position (at the time) to continue to look after my mothers affairs.
I am however now better and have recommenced taking care of her business.
I trust that, given the sensitive nature of this matter and unnecessary stress and upset that it caused myself and my family, that you will follow through with your offer by sending a new agreement to sign and furthermore by then sending the agreed £200 by cheque to me at my new address so to, at the very least, contribute to my mothers headstone.
Kindly note that my address is now [removed]
I eagerly await your response,
More Cash Generator Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Generator - being ripped of by manger
- Cash Generator - laptop loan under buy back scheme
- Cash Generator - nasty staff
- Cash Generator - incompetent lazy staff
- Cash Generator - staff and my account
- Cash Generator - Agreement number 63429
- Cash Generator - lack of customer service/assistance/help
- Cash Generator - xbox one controller, returned because of fault but refused refund??
- Cash Generator - I phone 8
- Cash Generator - samsung a3