Cash Converters Tamworth Staffordshire — unethical behaviour
I bought a pc desktop from cash converters. I brought the PC home and found the PC was of very low spec (spec not mentioned in the shop and the girl was pushing for the sale and would not help me to find the spec). i paid 129.99. I took the PC back as i took it home. I explained that the PC was not going to be good enough and was in fact lower spec than the laptop i was hoping to replace it with. They refused outright for the refund of the pc siting that it was company policy, i refused and demanded a refund after much reciprocated argument between myself and three members off staff they gave me a final choice of them buying it back or having a refund in the end i was forced to accept 100 pounds in cash and they kept 30 pounds back, to which i thought swas unfair as they had no right in which to just keep the money. The were many side ways looks between staff and frayed tempers. I asked how would you feel if you had spent 130 quid on something that was not going to be any good to you? That was met with rye smiles. I would like my 29.99 back they have no right to keep it. I have the receipt for the buy back..
More Cash Converters Tamworth Staffordshire Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Converters United - Beware when you buy of this store!
- Cash Converters - Simply terrible
- CASH CONVERTERS IN SG - PRICES EXPENSIVE
- Cash Converters - bad service
- Cash Converters - Bad Attitude - Vernene Brits(Fraud Loan)
- Cash Converters - poor treatment from management and health and safety risk caused to my child
- Cash Converters personal finance centre - Abuse of debit card transaction
- Cash Converters - Faulty DS - awful service
- Cash Converters International - customer service/procedure
- Cash Converters - the humiliation I faced