Cash Converters, Southlake, CenturionAggressive behaviour

A

07/07/2012 - 14hoo - My wife and I went to Cash Converters Southlake Centurion, to buy a Amplifier and projector for our home. We looked around in the shop for these items. I stopped and show my wife a system for R79 000 that was standing in the middle of the shop. NO sign for "dont touch" were on the items. As I was showing my wife the items, out of the blue the manager by the name Ettienne, stood at the other side of the shop and start screaming out of the deepness of his throat---" leave it, leave it, dont touch it, I will throw you out, leave it, listen to me, leave it!!! All the clients and us stood their with shock, we could not believe the aggressive behaviour of this guy. I tried to explain to him, I was showing my wife the items, I am not breaking it. He came to me, stood almost on top of me, screaming, "DO YOU HAVE R9000, to give to me NOW, Give it NOW TO ME, I know you dont have it, I will throw you out now, I have "right of admission" to throw you out. Leave now!!!, this guy totally lost it, infront of the client and my wife. He humiliate us and let us feel like dogs. If we were not suppose to touch it, where is the sign and why did he not came and told us in a desent way. As we walked out of the shop, he still screamed at the top of his voice. We have been going to that shop on a monthly basis, buying items. I never in my whole life experience something like that., I have left a message on the owner mobile to call me back. (Allen - [protected]). This guy totally have a behaviour and aggressive problem. I will from now on tell people what happened there. I will also take it up with their Head office.