Carter's — customer service/order
Placed order on [protected]. I tried 13 times to call Carter's to recieve a price adjustment on items that went on additional clerance the next day. Each time I have been on hold for over an hour and not been able to speak to a representative or NEVER recieved a call back when using that option. Now it is past the 14 days to be able to receive a price ajustment and all I have is a 25% off my next purchase from Carter's that I have to use by 12-31-2019?
Here is is 12-18-2019 and my order STILL is not here!
Carter's Customer Care's Response · Dec 20, 2019
We are very sorry for your upsetting experience. We would like to help you. Please contact our Consumer Affairs team at 888.782.9548.
More Carter's Complaints & Reviews
- Carter's, Inc - complaint about discrimination and unethical behaviors in staff and human resources
- Carter's - disappointed 
- Carter's, Inc - return denied
- Carter's, Inc - costume
- Carter's - worst website ever
- Carter's - treatment while at store
- Carter's - refused returns
- Carter's - district manager
- Carter's - management
- Carter's - baby girl sleepers