Carter'scustomer service

D Dec 02, 2019

I placed a order on Dec 2nd 2019. As soon as i put my credit card info in the website kicked it back to me saying there was an error with my credit card. I thought that was weird so i tried it a few more times and every single time it kicked it back saying there was an error. I did it a total of four times. After that i started to get worried about my card so i called my bank. I then realized ALL FOUR ORDERS WENT THROUGH!!! It had placed all the orders totaling over 200$$ So i called Carters right away. I was on hold for 1 hour and 45 mins. When i finally got through the lady stated she could cancel the orders for me but it would take 3-5 business days to recover my money. You are telling me i do not have access to my OWN MONEY FOR A WHOLE WEEK????? Because you messed up? She stated there was nothing she could do, that they didn't take the money out of the account but i couldn't touch it!!!That i could try calling my bank to see if they could do anything. I have three children and i need my money. Carters has put such a burden on me and for them to say oh were sorry we took all your money for the week have a good time trying to figure that out is repulsive. I WILL NEVER AGAIN SHOP AT CARTERS!! I WILL ALSO TELL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO NOT SHOP THERE AS WELL!!!

• Carter's Customer Care's Response · Dec 06, 2019

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with ordering from Carter's. We would like to help you. Please contact our Consumer Affairs office at 888.782.9548. They will be able to help you.

Carter's