Menu

Carrefour - products

Author of the complaint
11:57 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir

I applied to your bank for credit cardss but till now no sales agent has called up

Can you please call me immediately for the creit card application

I want to apply fast

Mylin

[protected]

Helpful? 0 0

More Carrefour complaints & reviews

Carrefour - delay delivery
Carrefour - unserviceable tab as a offer
Carrefour - price for deli
58 comments
Feb 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Disappoitment from Carfor service in UAE
this is 2nd time i am facing same problem
first time i leave it
but this time again i order first i get email that item will be late and now today i saw u cancel my order without informing me since last 15 minutes my previous order15059818498077.

U

Price was 13999 after discount price 11290
But when we made bill he said us 13999
When the guide ask to his officer he said dont make headache its not getting discount
I also done a written complain in complain box

My order no.[protected]
Awaiting for refund amount, Kindly help me and refund amount credit to my account,
Reason as I mentioned above that due to out of stock Almarai Milk is not deliver to me.

Dear,
I had found some mistakes in bill in last night (02/11/19) purchase from Carrefour Villagio.
I brought 1 set of m&m Choco of 12 qar. But it billed thrice.
Kindly check the attachment and reply regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards
Rizwan PS
Mob:[protected].

K
Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pm

It was close to prayer but with enough time to put my shopping through and the checkout guy refused but then let a Saudi woman through (I'm white UK). Other checkouts were still in use.

This guy was still roaming around the checkout when i walked back into the store to speak to a manager, who did nothing to help.

Blatant racist behaviour!

J
Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Very bad customer service I faced ever. Since Last three weeks I am following for my Blender repairing/replacement but no response.

I purchased Nutribullet Blender (249 SAR) but within 3 Months it is not working. Look wise very good but the product performance is very bad and the Services by This company is very disappointing to me.

Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pm

They are not helping and they are talking rudely they don't care if we will cancel the bill is more than 3000 u can contact me [protected]

H
Oct 08, 2019 11:57 pm

This is to inform that carrefour fortress travelatoron entry are not functional from past many months carpet is placed on travelator and no one is bothered.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

H
Oct 07, 2019 11:57 pm

when carrefour make flash offer in 9th of Sep, I had made an order that day and till now it didn't arrive.
I called them many times and till now there is no response.
It's a very bad service.
I demand carrefour to Compensates me for this unappropriate behavior which is not suitable for a company like carrefour.

Aug 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi
This is the second time we revive rotten veg and fruit and missing item . This morning they call as we complain to call center lady so purposely send as off items, you have garbage bins you can throw there, you don't need to charge me to throw your garbage .
Request call from responsible office please

Jul 28, 2019 11:57 pm

I bought this garment rack and when I got home I checked that some parts are missing! And I should go back just to get the parts! Why din't just deliver it at home! Bad service they should check it before giving to the customers. How irresponsible! ! Nb n n nbn!

Jul 08, 2019 11:57 pm

I buy some items online on 26 of june 2019. I receive my invoice that I receive my order on 29 of june 2019. But I'm still waiting. Carrefour customer service here in Abu Dhabi is the worst service.

Jul 07, 2019 11:57 pm

hello
i brought a new i life laptop today 28/06/2019 but when i opeanded the pack the charger is not working .
my mail id is [email protected]

Jul 02, 2019 11:57 pm

please inform me.

E
Jun 16, 2019 11:57 pm

I went to shop at carrefour jeita and asked for tofu and soya beans but no one at carrefour knew what I was asking for. I got really disappointed.

May 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Carrefour UAE, first they told me we are delivering your order from 8 to 10 ma nobody came, second told me someone will call you and your order will deliver as soon as possible but nobody delivered! Third I want to recall them but they switched off the customer service!dont buy here!

May 11, 2019 11:57 pm

About a staff behaviour in carrefour marina branch

Apr 27, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi. I went yom carrefour Arabian Ranches yesterday and bought a bar of Cote d'or Chocolate. While eating now, the taste seemed weird, first thing I checked was date of expiry and found out it is expired from January. There is 0 tolerance for such act that may harm people.
We need a clarification and a call to action.

Apr 16, 2019 11:57 pm

I bought it today and tried consuming it one hour later but it was extremely sour. I definitely not fresh.

Feb 11, 2019 11:57 pm

carrefour pakistan islamabad branch is charging for rs.15 for shopping bag separately. it is very strange and non sense. i have bad experience of shopping there. kindly provide any valid reason for this stupid action.. please change your policy and do not spoil the good will of a esteemed carrefour.

Feb 11, 2019 11:57 pm

I purchased one shoulder piece.It was cut & packed by meat deptt

At home i found Rib pieces mixed HOW

Nov 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Just left your shop in this area was getting some cold meat we asked what kind of meat it was and the assistant didnt know what it was great customer service thete think you need pick staff that know something about the product thete selling .Dissatisfied customer.

Nov 13, 2018 11:57 pm

13.11 - 13.12.2016

Dear Madam / Sir,

I do shopping almost every day of the week in Carrefour. (Last one month) But workers generally a bit unkind.

Regardas.

B
Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Carrefour / amman swefieh branch has a malfunctioning conveyor belts at all cahiers for more than three years now .

This makes it difficult for the customer and for the cashier

Repeated attempts to reach the customer service in amman have landed on deaf uncaring ears .

I urge you to communicate with them and solve this simple matter

Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

i bought one bundle of doritos that cost 11.95 just today when i got home i check the receipt i saw that doritos is punched twice but theres only one doritos that i buy

Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Found in a Galette Pomme purchased in Carrefour Cherbourg, whilst on a day visit. Obviously dangerous as it could be swallowed but what is it and is it poisonous?

S
Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Dear sir, please note that after few days of opening carrefour the places were groceries, dairy products, sea food, meat and pouletry were served are cleanliness. In addition the waiting time is too much because of lack of staff.i hope you solve these issues to keep the good quality of carrefour.

Nov 12, 2018 11:57 pm

I was humiliated as I left the store I was shouted at in front of a store full of people and made to open my bag like some common criminal. This is not what I expect from a modern European companies, 3rd world values. I will not be using Carrefour again.

W
Nov 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Monsieur, Madame.

Je vous contact en relation du Magasin Carrefour Contact route Départementale 102 Layguebasse, 33930 Vendays-Montalivet, France.
Je pense sincerement qu'il faudrais faire de regulieres visit par raport a l'higiene de ce magasin.

Cordialement.

V
Nov 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Hi,

we have purchased HTC Desire 820G on 24.02.2017 in which AED50 UBER voucher will get.

Invoice # [protected] dt. 24.02.2017 - Deira City Centre, Dubai, UAE

But when we were trying to get the same, website is no more.

www.htc.com/uber

This means we will not get AED 50 uber voucher.

Kindly check and revert.

vikas

Nov 01, 2018 11:57 pm

I bought a set of Bluetooth headphones 4 weeks ago, they now do not work and I have been told the warranty is only for 2 weeks, this was not made clear to me at time of purchase.

S
Oct 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Although this is my last visit to Carrirfure outlets. The service is so bad that nearly 17 customers waiting for one cashier. And the lane is growing. Close out this branch better for you

Oct 22, 2018 11:57 pm

I tried to buy something's on your website but it is not except my card, I tried 4 different cards, and I want to buy them immidiately

Oct 23, 2018 11:57 pm

I have been charged 130 euros instead of 11.30 euros for petrol activity reference 777777
Please can you amend this payment

P
Oct 21, 2018 11:57 pm

Today I have purchase one pack of potato chips from the carrefour Gare de Nice store. But before billing itself the clerk demanded 2 euro. When asked for a bill she give a bill for a different item which I realized only later. Please have this investigated as I believe she was trying to dupe tourists.

L
Oct 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Good evening, I would like to complain That there is no bagger who put our things we purchase and put in the bags, Carrefour is a big company, And There is no enough staff atleast, to assist us, I'm khalifa Almaazmi and i purchase at the date of 22/09/18 time: 08:52, Please look forward to this matter.

Oct 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello,
I bought a Milka chocolate 500 gm which I noticed has expired a few months ago!
I bought it at the Oasis mall carrefour branch.
I dont keep the receipt but I swiped my club card if that is of any evidence.
And I can tell you the date and time when it was purchased.
I want to file a complain and get the money reimbursed

Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm

I bought a pocket of chick peas 9mm before 2 to 3 weeks. Today I tried to prepare it but I found lot of live insects inside the packet. And holes in these chick peas..

I bought it from carrefour at dreedflied mall shahama Abu Dhabi.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards
Mehraj uddin Khan
+[protected]
[email protected]

N
Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm

I shopped at Carrefour Les Glories in Barcelona. I checked my bill after returning from there and found out that banana I bought was charged 10 more times than actual price. 13 EUR might not be the huge amount of money but I just want to claim that I experienced something should not happen.

C
Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm

carrefour transport guy driver he was not follow the rule-when i was spoke to him he was dont care

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

657 complaints