Carrefourproducts

M Review updated:

Dear sir

I applied to your bank for credit cardss but till now no sales agent has called up

Can you please call me immediately for the creit card application

I want to apply fast

Mylin

[protected]

• Updated by Naomi naomi · Sep 14, 2017

I shopped at Carrefour Les Glories in Barcelona. I checked my bill after returning from there and found out that banana I bought was charged 10 more times than actual price. 13 EUR might not be the huge amount of money but I just want to claim that I experienced something should not happen.

• Updated by Chamara Perera · Sep 13, 2018

was so upset i when i called to customer service she said we dont have any complain system for transport,
    im really disappointed Carrefour dont have such-er kind of service.

• Updated by Atif Abbas. · Jul 02, 2019

please inform me.

• Th
    Thomas32 May 01, 2010

I recently sent a complain letter to Carrefour Marinopoulos Supermarket (GREECE), It has been over a week now and they didn't even bother to write back. I had purchased 10 slices of deli turkey from their fresh cut cold cut section and was in SHOCK to see how much I paid...3, 89 euro!!! That is ridicioules!!! I felt cause I was a foreigner that the locals think I would be to stupid to release that someone (from their employee) is taking a few more slices and even if that is not the case the price is way too much! Carrefour seems not to care for customer service since they didn't respond to my email. I am very disappointed that maor international companies have such irrilabile and dishonest employees in their supermarkets and in their offices in countries such as GREECE!

nado77 Aug 15, 2018

Good evening:

I bought this today at carrefour mirdif city center and the picture will tell you about it !!!
    date: 15/7/18

please check all similar product that you have in your store before other people buy them and kindly arrange a refund for me.

please find attached the damaged product and the reciept.

mobile number : 0505534557

thanks ...

• So
    Sotojohn Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I've bought the above product in 2005. After less than three years it has failed. Considering the normal life span of a battery can be 7-8 years, and this one failing after less than three years, I complain that your product is substandard.

I await your reply.
    Yours sincerely,
    John Williams

Na Yusuf Aug 20, 2018

Tolong penjelasannya kenapa Produk yang expired masih di pajang, saya langsung membeli karena saya suka lengkeng tanpa lihat Tgl expired. Trimakasih

Mero Mero Aug 21, 2018

Am going to carrefour in dubai downtown behind views tour at 11:45 and security close the door I ask him to make shopping and I know closing time is 12 and he tell me we are close,

• Re
    Rechelle Aug 21, 2018

How can you terminated an employee snd yet penfing him for two months because of no date to book thats impossible to no date fir a booking ticket. Do something for this.
    Your employee have a family back in his country and his innocent of what is they blamming for.

• De
    Deepti Harikesh Aug 21, 2018

I bought al safi labneh yesterday from Carrefour located in Sharjah city centre located in Sharjah UAE. 3 boxes were on offer. one box was broken and there was discoloration inside. it appears to be a type if fungus formation that we normally see in fermented products if kept outside and exposed for too long. what should i do?? can it be replaced?

• Sh
    Shaikh Sam Aug 29, 2018

Hi sir I had apply for job in your company.but not get any response.Hr kaven john name manson in offer letter plzz help me

• La
    Lara Galoustanian Sep 01, 2018

Hello,
    I bought groceries at Carrefour based in Armenia. The shopping bags or carry bags that have been recently changed are very weak. They tear very easily.

• Ab
    abdulrazaaq Sep 01, 2018

Hi my name is Mohammad Abdul razzaq iam working in dubai i was buy a lg mobile phone in burjuman carrefour on 18 december 2017 but there is a problem in phone in 5 days i asked to exchange. manager told me in 4 days you will get after 4 days he said in 15 days again he said to me 30 days..

• Al
    Alexis Cano Sep 01, 2018

Je voudrais deposer une plainte.
    J'étais là le jour 5 janvier et vous me faire payer 130 euros de caution. vous m'avez dit que l'argent serait restituée deux jours plus tard mais je n'ai pas l'argent dans ma banque encore aujourd'hui.
    Cordialement.
    Alexis Cano

• Bi
    bibu y Sep 01, 2018

team.

I was expecting my newly bought fridge from carefour Marina Mall Abu Dhabi yesterday 4th January 2018.

Let alone that the fridge not delivered we were not even informed about the status.

This is very unprofessional

• Sr
    Srinivas Kumar Sep 04, 2018

Dear Sir
    I am srinivas from India. I hve purchase skull candy headphone from stores at city center Deira on 8-may-2017 vide bill no 003 53 0117 162 for AED 139/=
    Problem THe soft sponge of one ear hve comeout. I mailed local skull candy ditributore BrandEyes, THey need duplicate copy of the bill
    Pl help on this

Srinivas
    +91 0 9342552499

• Sh
    Shinu fasiludeen Sep 09, 2018

My name is shinu, my no. 0582863536, on 29 sep i had ordered one tv the order no.7284607140764, 5 working day passed away, cheating, me, not delevered, nobody responding

me63 Sep 10, 2018

i bought burned mini milk choco cookie from sharjah al quoz branch
    its Tough and bitter and impossible to eat it
    this is not a first time but today i send the complants beacuse i feel that i lose my money every time
    i attach the picture but the video not upload
    name: mariam thani
    mobile number : 0502112183

mahmoud fathy Sep 11, 2018

I bought a TV led the brand is Prima(40 inches and smart) and I found three times a malfunction every time is deference and they don't agree for return it or substituted by another brand

Chamara Perera Sep 18, 2018

carrefour transport guy driver he was not follow the rule-when i was spoke to him he was dont care

Naomi naomi Sep 18, 2018

Mehraj khan Sep 18, 2018

I bought a pocket of chick peas 9mm before 2 to 3 weeks. Today I tried to prepare it but I found lot of live insects inside the packet. And holes in these chick peas..

I bought it from carrefour at dreedflied mall shahama Abu Dhabi.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards
    Mehraj uddin Khan
    +971557994894
    [email protected]

• Al
    Alisa000000 Oct 02, 2018

Hello,
    I bought a Milka chocolate 500 gm which I noticed has expired a few months ago!
    I bought it at the Oasis mall carrefour branch.
    I dont keep the receipt but I swiped my club card if that is of any evidence.
    And I can tell you the date and time when it was purchased.
    I want to file a complain and get the money reimbursed

• Le
    Ley Castro Oct 02, 2018

Good evening, I would like to complain That there is no bagger who put our things we purchase and put in the bags, Carrefour is a big company, And There is no enough staff atleast, to assist us, I'm khalifa Almaazmi and i purchase at the date of 22/09/18 time: 08:52, Please look forward to this matter.

• Pr
    Pramokp3009 Oct 21, 2018

Today I have purchase one pack of potato chips from the carrefour Gare de Nice store. But before billing itself the clerk demanded 2 euro. When asked for a bill she give a bill for a different item which I realized only later. Please have this investigated as I believe she was trying to dupe tourists.

• Mi
    Miray Oct 22, 2018

I tried to buy something's on your website but it is not except my card, I tried 4 different cards, and I want to buy them immidiately

• Mi
    Michele Richardson Oct 23, 2018

I have been charged 130 euros instead of 11.30 euros for petrol activity reference 777777
    Please can you amend this payment

• Sw
    Sword01 Oct 27, 2018

Although this is my last visit to Carrirfure outlets. The service is so bad that nearly 17 customers waiting for one cashier. And the lane is growing. Close out this branch better for you

• Gd
    Gdagnall Nov 01, 2018

I bought a set of Bluetooth headphones 4 weeks ago, they now do not work and I have been told the warranty is only for 2 weeks, this was not made clear to me at time of purchase.

• Vi
    vikas jadhav Nov 04, 2018

Hi,

we have purchased HTC Desire 820G on 24.02.2017 in which AED50 UBER voucher will get.

Invoice # 2770030591875 dt. 24.02.2017 - Deira City Centre, Dubai, UAE

But when we were trying to get the same, website is no more.

www.htc.com/uber

This means we will not get AED 50 uber voucher.

Kindly check and revert.

vikas

• Wa
    WaterLee Nov 05, 2018

Monsieur, Madame.

Je vous contact en relation du Magasin Carrefour Contact route Départementale 102 Layguebasse, 33930 Vendays-Montalivet, France.
    Je pense sincerement qu'il faudrais faire de regulieres visit par raport a l'higiene de ce magasin.

Cordialement.

MartinSellers Nov 12, 2018

I was humiliated as I left the store I was shouted at in front of a store full of people and made to open my bag like some common criminal. This is not what I expect from a modern European companies, 3rd world values. I will not be using Carrefour again.

menetd Nov 12, 2018

Found in a Galette Pomme purchased in Carrefour Cherbourg, whilst on a day visit. Obviously dangerous as it could be swallowed but what is it and is it poisonous?

• Ba
    bashar alsaudi Nov 12, 2018

Carrefour / amman swefieh branch has a malfunctioning conveyor belts at all cahiers for more than three years now .

This makes it difficult for the customer and for the cashier

Repeated attempts to reach the customer service in amman have landed on deaf uncaring ears .

I urge you to communicate with them and solve this simple matter

Samir sleiman Nov 12, 2018

Dear sir, please note that after few days of opening carrefour the places were groceries, dairy products, sea food, meat and pouletry were served are cleanliness. In addition the waiting time is too much because of lack of staff.i hope you solve these issues to keep the good quality of carrefour.

• Aa
    Aaron Paul Dumlao Nov 12, 2018

i bought one bundle of doritos that cost 11.95 just today when i got home i check the receipt i saw that doritos is punched twice but theres only one doritos that i buy

• Aa
    Çağatay Özer Nov 13, 2018

13.11 - 13.12.2016

Dear Madam / Sir,

I do shopping almost every day of the week in Carrefour. (Last one month) But workers generally a bit unkind.

Regardas.

Marion bowman Nov 14, 2018

Just left your shop in this area was getting some cold meat we asked what kind of meat it was and the assistant didnt know what it was great customer service thete think you need pick staff that know something about the product thete selling .Dissatisfied customer.

maseh Feb 11, 2019

I purchased one shoulder piece.It was cut & packed by meat deptt

At home i found Rib pieces mixed HOW

• Du
    Dubai Falcons Feb 11, 2019

carrefour pakistan islamabad branch is charging for rs.15 for shopping bag separately. it is very strange and non sense. i have bad experience of shopping there. kindly provide any valid reason for this stupid action.. please change your policy and do not spoil the good will of a esteemed carrefour.

• Ra
    Rano Kheir Apr 16, 2019

I bought it today and tried consuming it one hour later but it was extremely sour. I definitely not fresh.

• Ra
    Rawya Abdel Qader Apr 27, 2019

Hi. I went yom carrefour Arabian Ranches yesterday and bought a bar of Cote d'or Chocolate. While eating now, the taste seemed weird, first thing I checked was date of expiry and found out it is expired from January. There is 0 tolerance for such act that may harm people.
    We need a clarification and a call to action.

• Ge
    Genius-UK May 11, 2019

About a staff behaviour in carrefour marina branch

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices