Resolved Carlos Pinero and Nayda PineiroFraud

Carlos and Nayda Pinero approached me to invest in a bar called Numbers in early 2007. They promised that with $125000 investment, they could buy the business from the previous owner Tony Baines and restore it to profitability then obtain an SBA loan and pay back my investment. They did nothing of the sort, instead they stole the restarunt out from under Baines and fleeced at least two other investors in addition to myself out of large sums of money before running the business into the ground and running off into hiding. Losing the money was bad enough, but when I posted my experiences about Carlos Pineiro online as a warning to other people he retaliated by posting dozens of phony complaints about me and my business. Literally every poor review for Sky Minor is fraudulently posted by Carlos Pineiro, usually under fake names with no way to verify them. Carlos is to be avoided at all costs.

• Co
    concerned Mother Nov 26, 2009

Hello and thx...my number is 323_240_9384...carlos pineiro living in Los Angeles...reports are a joke !!! But thanks !!

Santa Monica Anonymous Oct 14, 2010

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO WARN OTHERS THAT THEY ARE NOW SCAMMING AGAIN AND "INVESTING" IN ANOTHER RESTAURANT. THIS TIME IN SANTA MONICA