CareZen Family Solutions, Inc.fraud

C

They are automatically renewing my subscription without my permission. When you select cancel through their contact us it stops you from completing the contact us and redirects you to an option to downgrade but you never get the option to actually cancel. When you try and call no one answers. You can only leave a message on some cheap answering machine.

• Li
    Liana Lazaki Nov 23, 2020

Although I signed up for a month period, only, and was invoiced for one month I am continuously billed by this company. They are impossible to contact and are charging me 50 $ a month... ( just found my one month subscription invoice which at the bottom says that if I don't cancel, and how can I? they will keep on charging me.. Why would I need to cancel when I purchased a subscription which ends at the end of 4 weeks?)This company are thieves, how can they still be in business? I would caution everyone NOT to subscribe in any shape or form.

Margo Prevost Aug 21, 2018

They are automatically renewing my subscription without my permission. When you select cancel through their contact us it stops you from completing the contact us and redirects you to an option to downgrade but you never get the option to actually cancel. I am unable to find the phone number to reach them.