Care.com — I have a question
I applied for jobs on your site at Care.com. I did obtain a job but the family decided to hire an agency, so the position became short lived. Anyway, so I continued to apply for jobs and little did I know I was receiving multiple responses. However, I am not able to open the responding emails to the jobs I've applied to unless I pay you.
Are you some kind of scam?
Asking because many of the jobs I've applied for are positions for people that seriously need help, and you are not only preventing me from possibly being employed but you are preventing a person asking for help from getting the help?
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing