Cardiac Directservice

V

I bought an ultrasound machine (sonoscape A6) after was given wrong information by the sellers that this machine is good for line placement. That machine doesn't provide good images on depth less than 4cm. On its depth scale a minimum depth is 3.8 cm but the sales representatives didn't really know that or their desire to sell product was very strong.
When I got the machine and realized its not good for me I returned it back in accordance with their policy in 7 days frame period in ORIGINAL BOX on which I wrote an address with black marker that post office clerk advised me to use when I asked for a label. Because of that written address with black marker those people retained $300 saying I damaged the box and they had to order a new cardboard box from China. Would you believe that a cardboard box made in China even with overseas shipping costs $300?
So if anybody would like to buy anything from this company I'd advise them to be very cautious and think twice.

More Cardiac Direct Complaints & Reviews

• Th
    TheDocisin Jun 02, 2017

I purchased a Sonoscape Ultrasound from CardiacDirect and had a great experience. They bent over backwards to make sure my unit arrived in time. I ordered the unit with a Linear probe for MSK and injection work and it is perfect but that doesn't mean it is perfect for you. That is why they have the most liberal return policy in the industry. Most medical equipment companies won't even take anything back.

I am wondering why you would think it would be OK to write all over a product that a vendor has to resell and then complain about paying a restocking fee? You purchased an item and returned it in a condition that was not the same as how they shipped it to you. If the post office employee told you to smash the unit would you have done it? Sounds like CardiacDirect was very accommodating and only asked you to pay for the damage you did to it. Have you considered what it must cost them to take a return. Credit card fees, selling the item used, etc. But you expect them to repackage it at their expense as well? You should consider these things before you run your mouth about an excellent company trying to save physicians a buck or two.