Cardiac DirectInappropriate and Harassing phone calls

A very rude man named Tom Cassidy with Cardiac Direct called my office, a medical practice, and told my intern who does not work for us but is a college intern, that we owed him money and that we were overdue. When I emailed him I told him that he was violating federal law, he told me basicly he did not care what we said but then emailed us 10 times in two hours harassing us into paying even though this was our first notice of any bill owed. This company is really bad news, and is continuing to violate Federal law and if your considering doing ANY business beware of the way they treat their good customers. We for one will no longer use Cardiac Direct and strongly recommend you do not either. We are filing a federal complaint and a criminal charge, called "criminal harrasssment."

More Cardiac Direct Complaints & Reviews

• Do
    Doc Mad customer Aug 08, 2012

I have had simular problems with this co.

• Et
    ethos Aug 11, 2012

Just record the calls, head to debtorboards.com. lot's of free help from sophisticated and/or angry consumers angered by these types of collection practices.

• Fr
    Fraud Prevention Oct 09, 2012

If you owe the man you should pay him. Are you in receipt of the items you purchased? So because he called your office and reminded you that you are 30 days past due you think you have a right to steal the equipment? That doesn't make any sense to me. Did you or did you not order product? And did you pay for it? That is the question anyone reading this should ask. There are no free lunches in life.

• Ci
    Cityvet Dec 16, 2015

Sold me a system that supposed to have rechargeable battery, but i found out it didn't so i after many calls and e.mails, eventually they sent me one. Also it supposed to have Dicom connectivity and found out it didn't, contacted them many times but this guy( Owen smith ) ignored my calls and e.mails.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices