[Resolved] Caratlane.comdon't waste your money

Why do I think they are scammers? Well, because their products have nothing to do with what's presented on the site. Probably, they steal pictures.
I ordered two rings and got absolutely different ones. No, it was what I ordered, but it looked nothing like the photo on the website. It hardly can be called an expensive jewelry. I can buy the same at the nearest store for 5 dollars. It looks very cheap, I will never wear it. Money spent for nothing.

• Resolution Statement

• CaratLane.com Customer Care's Response · Oct 23, 2017

Dear Customer
    Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused. Request you to share your order details with us to look into the same.
    As a token of apology, we would like to offer you a discount of flat Rs. 5000/- on your next diamond jewellery purchase with CaratLane.