CapitalXPno account protection

B Dec 18, 2018

Update on my account. After they rejected my withdrawal the fouth time I submitted another withdrawal request early on the morning of the 18/12/2018, I traded as normal for the day till about 14h45 my account balance was 163 455 eur I went to town and got back at about 16h15 then my account was at 43 000 eur I contacted online chat to speak to management urgently. Then a lady phone me me and requested to to log onto my system. While I was speaking to her my account quickly went down to 00000 eur she said it was because I sighned up though qprifit systems and it was a automated system. I asked her why only now after a month is this then activated. She replied it was I who is responsible for that. She can only assist me if I deposit more funds. I explained to her that I am unemployed and she insist to get access to my bank account. Luckily we had bad weather and I could not connect to my bank account. So I am sitting without any money or income for chrismas my landlord also gave me notice to move. I am going to be destitude in the new year.