Capital One — inept resolution of my account
I have been a customer of capital one for as long as you've been capital one. I am grossly disappointed in the way my account was (Is being handled) with the exception of "tiffany" who I truly hold in high regard. However, following our resolution of a problem, no one seems to understand that and continues to allow "late payment," "past due" calls/e-mails, when — are you ready? — I don't owe you any money!!!
Tiffany did all she can and she was great.
Today I got a recording (british female voice) telling me to check my account (wth?)
I called to discover that, in a nutshell, capital one is driving a train at 85mph, a curve is coming up with a 30 mph limit and you are not able to stop. I am extremely angry that a public company does not have an ombudsman to respond to the "fell thru the cracks" people and correct idiotic unnecessary problems. A senior manager (Yeah, sure) named "cassie" asked me to re-hash the whole issue. I accommodated and then asked, "okay, now what?" I heard crickets. Then, I called her name, "cassie, cassie, you there? Hello?" she said in a hurried voice completely unfocused and I could tell she had not been listening, "i'm here." I then told her to try to do whatever the h* it is she does, and I would do precisely what it is that I will do. So, nothing is truly (In the purest sense of the word) "resolved." what's in my wallet, you might ask. My own money because I don't owe capital one a penny. By the way the corporation should not have a 3rd party vendor answering the corporate tel line. They don't know the meaning of the word "ombudsman" even though I told her I would define it for her. Holy moley!!!
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes 
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking 
- Capital One - customer service