Capital One Financial Corporation — repeated mail solicitations stop
I am constantly bombarded with solicitations from Capital One to apply for a credit card. I have been a victim of identity theft . Because of past experience I do not want any solicitations sent to me by mail as I fear someone may intercept this and steal my identify. Can you please cease and desist? I have frozen all my credit with the 3 bureaus. I have excellent credit and want it to stay this way - please stop sending me these requests by mail. Thank you. December 7, 2018
Janet F. Koechel
2768 Montreaux Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
More Capital One Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service