Capital One Financial Corporation — auto financing
Capital One Auto Finance contacted me yet I have no account either directly or through other financing. They were looking for my in-law who has auto financing with Cap One. Issue(s): I'm not a signer or co-signer, why call me? I do not have any accts with Cap One. However, an In-Law has contacted them multiple times to get a payment applied toward past due amounts to get current. Cap One insists on applying it toward principle only. Totally ambiguous excuse "this is how we do business". They can't give any explanation why. They cannot allow anyone to speak with manager.
More Capital One Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service