Menu

F
Author of the complaint
5:29 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered three canvases from the website www.canvasonsale.com, but I wouldn’t advise you to buy from them. All three canvases arrived in horrible condition, and I tried to call them, but only machine answered and told to leave my contacts, and the agents would call back. I tried to send emails, but it showed some error all the time. It's really upset me, and I decided to post negative comment, so other people can see that the seller is dishonest.

4 comments
T
Jan 11, 2020 11:25 pm EST

So I was charged for this order $33.13, I canceled the order, and it says that it was canceled but I yet too receive my money back on my card.

View 0 more photos
J
Sep 15, 2019 6:40 pm EDT

I tried to use a Groupon voucher for a 36x24 canvas print. I entered the voucher number and was prompted to upload a photo. When the photo was uploaded, it showed a 10x6 print size and tried to charge me an additional $36. It is a complete scam. I purchased 5 vouchers. None of them work. BEWARE

G
Dec 12, 2015 10:44 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is horrible! Not only was the canvas a cheap piece of junk the print was enen worse! Blurry, faded just aweful! I wouldn't hang this crap in an out house! Shame on groupon for doing business with such a shady co. That is obviously just out to make money on shipping. I've tried calling the company numerous times and no answer on the phone, I tried emailing them no response. And Groupon was no help trying to get refunded. By far the worst purchase I've ever made!

B
Jul 29, 2015 9:12 am EDT

CanvasOnSale recently held a groupon where you could purcahse an 8x12 canvas for 6.99. GREAT! I need canvases. So I purchased four of the groupons. When trying to redeem these groupons, they'll only let me use one at a time and shipping is an additional $12.99. This means that I have the spend $6.99 + $12.99 for each print. The fine print states that the price doesn't include shipping, but it doesn't state that you can only use one at a time. Thats unreasonable and backhanded. I'll never use them again and will be posting this review everywhere possible.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints