CanKicks.comFAKE SHOES

These shoes are fakes! The site even looks fake. At first I didnt think much of it but saw all the signs after I got the products! Do not purchase from this site if you are looking for REAL shoes!!! cankicks.com has sent me items from China!!! you can tell by the package it comes in. be warned!

More CanKicks.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ju
    JUNIUS Jan 11, 2011

THEY HAVE SHOES THAT FALL APART CHEAPLY MADE. I BOUGHT JORDANS AND THEY CAME TO ME IN BUBBLE WRAP WITH THE SHOES ALREADY DAMAGED. BE AWARE YOU WILL GET UR MONEY BACK BUT NOT THE SHIPPING YOU WILL PAY TO SEND THEM BACK. THEY STILL OWE ME T 30 DOLLARS. WHEN I TRIED TO GET THAT BACK THEY TOLD ME I CAN' T BECAUSE THEY WERE WORN BUT ALL I DID WAS OPEN THE PACKAGE SEEN THEY WERE FAKE AS HELL AND DAMAGED SO I PUT THEM RIGHT BACK IN THE BUBBLE WRAP. THEY SOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS. I KNOW IT'S ILLEAGLE TO SELL FAKE SHOES IN THE USA BUT IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT OVER THERE.

• Jj
    jjedrd Jan 10, 2011

I BUY KICKS FROM CANKICKS EVERY MONTH...AND THEY SELL SOME OF THE COOLEST KICKS YOU CAN FIND ANYWHERE!!

YOU CANT FIND ANY OF THE KICKS THEY SELL ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT PRICE...I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM

• Me
    meltingheart99 Jan 03, 2011

I ordered a pair for my son for xmas and it's been 2 weeks now and I've emailed them 2 times and no one has gotten back to me either, my sons friend however ordered a pair and got his in 2 weeks and they weren't fake so I don't know.

• Dp
    dpeachone Dec 27, 2010

I ordered shoes from cankicks for a Christmas gift and haven't received them and can not contact cankicks. They have gotten the money from my account but no shoes. The tracking number is bogus and I can't track the order from that number. What is the physical address! The phone number seems fake because you can not get an answer. I'M PISSED!!!

• Jj
    jjedrd Oct 30, 2010

Cankicks sells the highest quality grade items you will find...I bought many myself and so have my friends and they are the greatest kicks I ever got...

• Yo
    Yoyo23 Apr 28, 2010

I brougth a pair of shoes from cankicks.com and I only had them for a week and they came apart I try to contact the company several times for a return address or phone number they never got back to me.I did not know the shoes was fake.