CanKicks.com Complaints & Reviews

CanKicks.comAvoid this website at all costs

I bought shoes from cankicks and they wrote back like a week later to tell me the shoes were out of stock and they asked what other shoes I wanted. I put refund and have yet to see my money. They suck really bad and my man was very disappointed about not getting his new J's :(

Add your opinion

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    The complaint has been investigated and
    resolved to the customer's satisfaction
    Resolved
    CanKicks.com — FAKE SHOES

    These shoes are fakes! The site even looks fake. At first I didnt think much of it but saw all the sign...

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.