Candy Crush Sagacorrupt game and stealing money

Candy crush just stole $30 from me. I purchased these boosters to pass level 1810 and it automatically ends the game on you with the use of just purchased boosters. This is absolute roberry. I want my money back. Candy crush is a frigging corrupt game. I want my money back now. Saturday june 25, 2016 @7pm

• Mi
    MichaelBudge Jun 25, 2016

Candy Crush just stole $30 from me. I purchased these boosters to pass level 1810 and it automatically ends the game on you with the use of just purchased boosters. THIS IS ABSOLUTE ROBERRY. I want MY MONEY BACK. Candy Crush is a frigging corrupt game. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.

sakuntala Jun 29, 2016

Yes I am also experiencing the same with Candy crush level 1810.kindly remove or alter it.Because nobody can play in my view.And You people mentioned that it can be corrected with new episode and today new episode released but there is no change in level1810.Kindly look in to the matter ASAP.

sakuntala Jun 29, 2016

I am also experiencing the same problem with candy crush 1810.Kindly alter or remove it.

sakuntala Jun 29, 2016

and u said 1810 can be altered with new episode and today new episode opened but the problem with 1810 is still not cleared.Kindly do some thing.

• Sc
    Scott Ballegeer Jul 16, 2016

The entire King game system in all its iterations is set up to be a RIP OFF! Those that don't get this are exactly the suckers they build their business model around! I will never again play their games and therefore not contribute money to their CORRUPT system. Go to hell you ###s!

• St
    Stacey Rodriguez Jul 21, 2016

They took $30 and gave me nothing... no way to talk to them our get refund..I'm done and I amon1800 something... I QUIT HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS...

• Co
    Connie Mccrery Sep 07, 2016

Same thing happened to me on lots of different levels. I did report the problem to Apple iTunes Store each time it happened and they refunded quite a bit of money. However the last time I reported it they said I should stop buying boosters as they weren't going to refund any more money. So I did

• Ar
    artforme Oct 21, 2016

I have consistent black-outs with the Candy Crush and the Candy Crush Soda. I have also lost money with this problem and I'm tired of it. The game is not enjoyable anymore. I've repeatedly sent emails to ask for technical support and have received NOTHING in response to my requests for help. This company is unreliable and, from reading the reviews, they are noticeably unresponsive to customers' issues. Have you noticed that they don't post any phone numbers for technical problems? They don't want to hear from their customers. There are too many glitches to keep me interested. Never again will I download another game from King!