Camping World — 5th wheel
My name is William Kinney. We bought a Montana 5th wheel from Camping World in Burlington Washington for around 1 year. We lived in it for 10 months. Then we went to go on Vacation with it and the landing gear stopped working. So we took it up to Camping World in Burlington twice, the second time to leave it to be worked on, and that is where it has been for the last 5 weeks. I called up there to find out what was taking so long and I was told it has Squirrels living in it and Rats though it. It this unit was sitting out by it self with no one in it that could happen. As I stated before We lived in it the hole time up till we took it up to get worked on. That being, I feel it was sold to Us with out being fully checked out.
After the 4th call to Burlington Camping world to talk to a Supervisor on what was going on with our 5th wheel. I was Lucky enough to get hold of SVP Tim and He had Frank a service Manger give Me a call with in 20 minutes. That is when we found out about all the problems. Now it has be almost 2 weeks and haven't heard a word. We are loyal costumers. We have bought 2 units from Camping world plus all of the camping stuff we have bought. I would realy like to get this resolved. Thank You for your time.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service