Menu
Home Other Review of Caliber Match Matchmaking

Caliber Match Matchmaking review: Personal Matchmaking by Caliber Match (Emily Hellman)

Author of the complaint
12:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am not here to complaint but share my positive experience about Caliber Match, in case it helps other potential customers.

I am in my mid-40s and I have been struggling to meet women who are relationship minded. The online dating sites and app just don't work at my age in my opinion. I came across Caliber Match when I submitted my information through one of their affiliate sites, PhoenixSingles.com.

My interaction with Caliber Match has been positive from the get go, them treating me with respect and their professionalism evident in everything they do. Their head matchmaker, Emily Hellman, has been available to answer my questions before I signed up. Once I was a member of Caliber Match, Emily has helped me immensely through out Self Discovery and Relationship Roadmap sessions. I think because of this deep dive, I have been able to identify what I seek from the dating process, and the type of women I want to meet, and want to avoid.

I would highly recommend Caliber Match to relationship minded Singles, especially the 35-40+ demographic, who I believe would benefit greatly. Thanks and good luck!

7 comments
A
Aug 11, 2022 11:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Y’all they don’t have a magic wand. Don’t expect miracles. But if you know the kind of person you want, and it’s reasonable, they will find them! My sister was a client and she met her husband through Caliber match so I decided to give it a shot too. I dated my 2nd match for three months but it didn’t work out, but I went on a date last week with this super nice, super cute guy that I have a ton in common with, and things are going great! Cross your fingers for me, but even if it doesn’t work out as a forever-love, its been a positive experience.

Aysha Jayne

Jul 27, 2022 6:38 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Update to my last review, which was pretty vague. I’ve had a couple of nice matches since and met two of the guys and had good experiences. Neither has been “the one”, but we had a fun time and at least I have two new friends out of it. I love that I get to give my matchmaker feedback after the dates because it seems like it’s helped so far. I know they can’t read my mind so if they’ll let me help, and they’ll listen to me, that’s close enough. And like I said, it seems to be helping. Looking forward to future dates!

KlassyKat

B
Jul 20, 2022 10:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Two thumbs-up so far. I got two matches in my second month and have met one so far, planning a date with #2 now. Nothing negative to say here and no regrets. Nice people who seem to know what they’re doing.

B.T.

D
Jul 09, 2022 12:37 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I feel bad I haven’t written here sooner! I was a client of Caliber Match 4 years ago and actually got married to my first match. We are pregnant with our 2nd child. I emailed them a wedding photo but have been horrible about keeping them updated. They didn’t even know we got married – ooops. Ya know, life happens! But we are so happy and so grateful.

Dallas and Ericka G.

L
Jul 03, 2022 7:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I found Caliber by accident – I didn’t know what I was looking for but knew I was over dating thru online and apps. So happy I found them. Everyone I’ve talked to from the scheduler to the gal that interviewed me has been so nice and happy and really seem like they actually want to help. I’m just a few months in and have had a couple of matches but only wanted to meet one of the guys for a date so far. We’ve been on a few dates now and I really like him… not sure how we would have met in “real life” so yay for Caliber LOL

Lindsayyy

J
Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been on one date so far and had a good time.  She is an amazing girl and would love to see her again so we’ll see. I loved that we had a lot in common and we loved the same music and she was active. great start!

Joe L.

A
Apr 26, 2022 9:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I second what Jordan has posted about Caliber Match. The service is unique in the sense that they service most of the 50 US states (no Alaska and Hawaii as far as I know). They tend to attract the more relationship minded singles, which I love. Done with the casual dating in my 20s and it's time to be more selective about where I invest my time. I have been presented with matches from the entire state of Texas, and I am told that if I am willing I can have matches from across the country. I am open to it since I travel within the US extensively for work.

Anyway, just my 2 cents to recommend this service to Singles who might be looking for some reviews. All the best to you all!