ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Feb 11, 2022

A&W Restaurants — Service

Need to have more employees on supper shift there shouldn't be only two employees working

Trenton

A&W RestaurantsDrive thru order

On Wednesday Nov. 18th about 12:30 pm I stopped at the A&W on Dundas St. in Trenton Ontario to order lunch for my wife & I. I realize this can be a busy time of day for your employees, but there was only one car ahead of me, and they were picking up their order as I approached the drive threw order board. I was asked to wait a moment please. The vehicle ahead of us left and we waited and waited, then waited some more... after 5 minutes or so I lost patients and went to Harveys across the road insteaď, as we were on our way to our Dr. Appt. in Colborne Ontario 45 min away. What should I have done and why didn't the person on the take-out window touch basis with us, to let us know we were not being ignored. I drove away. A&W is my favourite restaurant. Is this normal?
[protected]@hotmail.com [protected]