ADVERTISIMENT
41 Park Ave E, Chatham, ON, N7M 3V3, CA

Reviews and Complaints

Tim Hortonshockey cards

I bought 2 coffees earlier today and got 2 pa ks of cards and then right after that I payed 11 dollars and 5 cents for 5 more packs and I got my coffees and walked out not relizing I didnt get my hockey cards thats 7 total packs ididnt get. How do I get my hockey cards I payed for if they dont believe me just spent that much to get them and didnt hope someone will make it right for me and reply letting me know I can come. Pick up my seven hockey card packs thanks have a great day to whom it. Conserns.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tim Hortonscustomer service/wrong order

This my seem trivial or tight but when your a crazy busy family with a child on the road 6 days a week these small inconveniences are huge!
    We were on the road this morning at 0800 after not getting home lastnight until 1am. We stop at our local Tim Hortons with myself, my husband and our 15 year old son. When our order seemed to be confusing to your staff. (3 coffees, and a sausage and egg combo) we questioned if everything was in the bag we received. With a short, "attitude" answer off we went. I've have never been so disappointed in the customer service we received . And then to get a sandwich that looked like it was thrown on the floor before it was given to us. I have taken a picture in disgust. Again, I know this seems sooo small in the big picture. But my husband and I work very long hard hours to allow our child to play the highest level of sports. We watch all Money coming and going and limit the times we treat ourselves to fast food. Now having to be inconvenienced to have to stop again to get my son something to eat before his game.
    Stephanie