ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Enterprise Rent-A-CarVery rude customer service experience

May 16th, 2022 @ 13467 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2N7,

Preset appointment for pick up at the location @ 11.30 AM.

When I arrived at the location, there were No customers or Reps at the front desk and reception.

One lady and three men (Reps) were chatting and laughing at the back office and did not care about the customer, and I felt like they did not want me there.

One guy (Rep) came after 10 minutes and asked me why I was there. I told him I had a pickup at 11.30 am. Then, he offered me a fundamental car that was not clean and presentable. I asked him, any possibilities to upgrade this; he told me I got to pay $200 per day extra to get an SUV upgrade — a very rude and unpleasant place to visit or rent.

Comment Guidelines