ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The BrickRAJI (sales) CHARLIE (manager) Dixie & Dundas

My online review: "Do not, do not, do not buy from this location! Worst customer service I have ever experienced! Do not purchase ANYTHING from salesman, RAJI or deal with CHARLIE, the store manager. Disgusting and horrible service. Once you make payment, kiss the service out the window. My list is too long to report what I experienced for a simple washer and dryer. I was sick and cried over their lack of interest to fix their awful service. My washer and dryer is sitting in my living room as I write this. I beg you NOT to order from the brick. You will avoid headaches, frustration, anger and disgust. Fraudulent, lying, scamming and manipulative sale tactics. RAJI should get arrested or fired."

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The BrickWasher/dryer

Placed an order for a washer and dryer. That was supposed to be delivered today after waiting 3 weeks... I called in to confirm delivery and they told me the products are not in stock and they won't be in till December sometime.

There was absolutely no phone call no update that they changed everything and there was a waiting period of an additional two months.. after. And when I called in to talk to someone they pretty much said that's the way it goes and could care less.

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever had from any company in my entire life, now I am sitting without a washer and dryer because the brick completely screwed us over.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• The Brick's response · Nov 04, 2021

Hello Kaisha, this is certainly not the experience we want valued clients like you having and would like to offer our apologies. We would be interested in looking into this further. Please email all your details to [email protected] We hope we can be of assistance going forward!

1 Response
      • Mr
        Mr. Helpful Nov 03, 2021

Product availability is terrible all over. That doesn't excuse poor communication.

By the way, by stating they "could care less" you're starting that, in fact, they do care.

ADVERTISIMENT