CA DMVrude customer service representatives

R

Their representatives are acting with arbitrariness when the people come to get their driver licenses or Id's. An example was when a Canadian came to try to get the driver license they were requesting for a SSN (When it is not required) and a VISA (Does any Canadian require VISA??). This is only showing that these people is not properly training at the time of verify the identity of any citizen when they come to try to get their paperwork.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

marcus navarro Jun 11, 2020

I have filed complaints and come to realize nobody does anything to this so called DMV business.

I am out about $1000.00 since January due to DMV mistakes and still trying to get reimbursed.

DMV is a total monopoly using the people of California.

• Ra
    Rajesh Ramaswamy Nov 13, 2018

Due to a clerical error, the dmv will not transfer my vehicle title because the name of the dealership that I leased the vehicle from is not on the bill of sale. I spoke to a lawyer and he says there isn't anything he can do. The registration certificate has my name and the dealership on it. It was the leasing company that owned the car .

• Pp
    Ppadilla Sep 18, 2018

I came in at 1000 hours with wait time of 3hours.

Was given a b letter which was not called as often as others

• Je
    jenniferavald Aug 28, 2018

A US based company known as DMV Car Service is one of top car service providers in US. With range of top model vehicles and trained chauffeurs, DMV Car Service is your best companion for traveling safe and peaceful journey across United States of America.

• Ju
    Juan Enriquez Aug 15, 2018

I mail in my check as I have always done to Sacramento Ca.
    My bank has shown me that the check cleared some time ago and still no tags.
    I have called and called buy I only get put on hold.
    When I ask for a return call no one ever calls me back.
    Would someone please look into this.
    I'm Juan Enriquez reach me at: [email protected]

• He
    hermanlornesl Aug 15, 2018

Zero balance equals zero = o balance. Then replaced and discrimination talk etc/resulted in every thing removed as fees were replaced/saying that they should not have done that /known as removing the fees.My license plate number is # muu308 california plate
    search/investigate =from 10/2/2017 through 6/1/2018