C2coffer.comipad for sale cheap

M

I bought an iPAD from this site that I came across it seem good enough to have the bbb seal and it had paypal too. This site looks much like EBAY but for overseas clients. All the sellers live in china so I thought that since we get our stuff from there it would be the same but cheaper cutting out the middle man. But I was wrong he said that the Ipad was real and had the apple sign on back and everything. well when I got it it turns out to be an android tablet 7' screen and the thing doesn't even turn on. I tried to contact the seller and even put a claims on paypal. But he never contact me back and I left a very bad review and Paypal said that they only deal with the shipping issues so I lost my money and don't even have a product to show for it. So please do not buy anything from these guys its all fake and they are all liars.

• Re
    Reviewer27530 Mar 01, 2016

I wanted to buy replica of Rickenbacker 4003 bass guitar from c2coffer.com. The seller was everybuyer(2). He accepted only Western Union payments. When I made payment, it was very hard to find him after this. After few days he sent me some kind of tracking number. Shortly after this I realised that tracking number is fake and it doesn't exist in any system.
    This website is fake organisation for cheating people. Thay have fake seller as well. Stay away from them !

Mashoor Apr 09, 2013

I paid for 2 IPADs and received a sticker. they are cheating. pls don't buy anything from C2COffer
    they advertised from china. if anyone know to whome I have to write please help me to get my money back. my email address is [email protected] I am from Australia.

• Ar
    Arthur S Kellyman Jan 04, 2013

I had the same experience like all the others!

• Mi
    Min2 Oct 31, 2012

C2coffer.com — ipad for sale cheap

• Hi
    HighOneFTW Dec 05, 2011

i don't really understand this, why to complain with the whole site when the scammer is the seller, personally i don't buy stuff from people who has lesser than 50 reputation points.

chacy Sep 20, 2011

www.c2cMall.com is a Free online Marketplace, sell online & buy online much more easier

c2cMall is New trading marketplace, free selling items online, free built online store, free post want ads, it is not b2b, not only for auction, it is c2c ecommerce, more option for buyers and suppliers, paid small fee only item sold, it is fair and better.

c2cMall is an ebay alternative auction site, Any seller can created a free online store there, you can use Paypal, moneybookers, google checkout payment as payment gateway, and the most important thing is they do not charge any fee until sold items. If You suck of Ebay and ioffer suspended your account. you realy should try this new site! sellao is a site which mix b2b like alibaba since they can post their products free. also anyone can post free want ad there, this site is amazing. you should realy try

• Wi
    williswilly Mar 30, 2011

I agree at least u got something, I paid for an iPad and he told me that it was A chinese version, well when it was time for delivery he told me that they stop making them to many people was complaining about it so he tried to get me to pay 100 more for an American version I told him no, refund my money and that's all he told me that he would refund it back on 3/30/11 here it is and still no contact or money. I learned my lesson, never again.