C-DateCancel subscription now!!!

K Aug 08, 2020

I can't believe this site.
I registered on the 4th August 2020 and made my it clear I wanted to cancel my subscription on the 6th August 2020. I have emailed [protected]@c-date.co.uk numerous times and still no reply but an automated response.

I have all the emails in hand and well in my 14 day cancelation rights and have made it explicitly clear for you to cancel my subscription.

I have even sent a Fax to the number today 8th August 2020 explicitly stating you have no right in taking monies from my nominated account.

You are in breach of EU consumer rights and UK contractual consumer rights. If a customer has made it clear that they do not want a service and for that service to be terminated then oblige in a manner befitting a trust worthy company.

I have cancelled the card used and have made a report to action fraud today 8th August 2020 making it clear of your intentions to delay processes to procure monies by illegitimate means (deceit).

I have attached the letter I have sent below by fax as ease of reference.

I make a pertinent point, if debt collectors are issued against me then I put you on notice of my administrative charge of £500 p/h payable by yourselves in any event.

If you would like to take this to court then feel free as I do have legal experience lol and would see that you are wound up and exposed for the illicit/deceitful company that you are.

Do the right thing and cancel the membership and become a decent dating site.

ID 6FN2UD54

Regards

RESOLVED

I have just recieved an email from [protected]@c-date confirming my request to cancel my membership. I don't think they were that bad that people have made out they would be in understanding the matters in hand. People just need to follow what they reply in their messages and things can get resolved. Thank you C-date for your understanding and handling of this situation.