Sort by: Date | Popularity

XPO Logistics Complaints & Reviews

XPO Logistics / delivery of 500 lb lawn mower to wrong address. no call 30 min before arrival

St
Jun 09, 2018

I ordered A Ryobi Riding Lawnmower via the internet with Harold at the Mason/Deerfield Township HD store on June 2. Order # C829335076. It was scheduled to arrive at my home at 10454 Adventure lane on Thursday June 7. Instead it was placed in my neighbors driveway (10484) partially blocking his garage doorway (he had open heart surgery 3 weeks ago). He said no one knocked on the door when it arrived. I never received a call 30 minutes before. I called HD (Chevan?) who contacted XPO and said someone would move it on Friday. They arrived around 1:30 PM but were not prepared to move a 500 lb...

XPO Logistics - Tennessee, Memphis / customer service hotline

Do
Aug 31, 2017

Customer service line is always down.You can never understand the person you're talking to.App never updates quick enough.Money network sucks!!!i received a card i did not order, all of my funds was held up .I wasnt notified until pay day and i could not activate card.I have no idea of customer service hours.I could not get anyone at any money network number.