Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.sofasandsectionals.com Complaints & Reviews

www.sofasandsectionals.com / The furniture was bad-quality and impossible to get refund

Re
Reviewer93263 on Oct 2, 2015

I have bought sofa and small coffee tables from the company www.Sofasandsectionals.com. But I have returned the whole order, because of the poor-quality and bad quality. The seller told me that the refund would be wired within 30 days. But I have already waited 3 months and heard another fake promises and nothing precise. I have no idea how to get money from these thieves.

www.sofasandsectionals.com / the seller didn't know what to do, because our sofa was out of stock

Di
dickscab on Jun 25, 2015

I didn’t like how the seller from the company www.sofasandsectionals.com behaved and communicated with customers. We ordered sofa and it was shown that the sofa was available. We waited for the confirmation email, but the seller informed us that the sofa was unavailable. We asked him what we needed to do next, but he told that he had no idea and we needed to be more patient. What was it? He needed to offer some help or tell something promising, but his response was inappropriate.